Hughes SSE is the industry’s leading and Award Winning provider of Offshore Support Services for the Renewables Sector. Hughes Offshore Support Services, a sub-division of Hughes SSE, aim to tailor our teams to the Client requirements.
Hughes has been providing experienced inspection technicians for both onshore and offshore wind farms for several years. Our highly skilled personnel regularly undertake a full range of inspection services including:
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Blade Inspection
- Corrosion and Coating Inspection
- Lifting and Access Equipment Inspections under LOLER
- Function and Safety Checks
- Bolt Tightening and Stability Checks
- General Visual Inspections including Guano checks
- Lightening Protection Measurement and Inspections
Paired with Hughes SSE’s Subsea Operations department, we can provide a turnkey approach for both Topside and Subsea Inspection programmes. We have extensive experience producing quality Inspection Reports for all of our projects. Examples are available on request.
All of our Subsea Specialists are Inspection Air Divers working to CSWIP 3.1U or higher.