Hughes Sub Surface Engineering is a fully accredited IRATA company with experienced IRATA qualified personnel in house. Industrial Rope Access is a safe and cost effective option for a vast array of offshore and working at height tasks.
IRATA Rope Access
Falling under Hughes Offshore Support Services, we can offer multi-disciplined IRATA trained Rope Access teams to undertake any of the following:
- Wind Turbine Coating Repairs
- Rigging, Installation, and construction services
- NDT inspections (UT, MPI, LPI, ACFM, Eddy current, Phased Array and TOFD techniques)
- Pre-assembly and offshore installation work on towers & Substations
- Fall arrest systems installed
- Lightning Protection installation
- Painting and Blasting
- Welding and Fabrication
- Blade Cleaning
- Blade Inspection and Repair
- Transition Piece Coating Repairs
- Substation Coatings Repairs
Hughes SSE certify our equipment to LOLER standard in-house allowing for quick and easy deployment to any site in the UK and across Europe.