Hughes Subsea have an extremely enviable reputation for Inshore Diving and Civil Engineering Services; with experience varying from reactive salvage to long-term planned maintenance contracts Hughes Subsea can provide the most suitable skilled personnel for any given project.In recent years, Hughes Subsea have been awarded both the Canal and River Trust and the Environmental Agency framework contract for general maintenance, emergency works and inspections throughout England. As standard for long-standing Inshore contracts, we aim to provide a core team and personnel base to allow for continued site familiarity and as with the offshore operations – we have developed the reputation of ‘getting the job done right, first time, every time’.
Inshore Diving Services
“Hughes demonstrated a high level of safety in everything they did” – E-on UK
Hughes Subsea Services Ltd. is a registered diving contractor under the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE). We are also fully accredited members of the Association of Diving Contractors (ADC) and comply with all issued International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) guidelines.
Our expertise allows us to provide this comprehensive range of services
- Bridge Inspection and Survey
- High Risk Confined Space Operations
- Lock and Weir Inspections
- Concrete and Grout Replacement
- Detailed Inspection Reporting
- Salvage and Recovery Services
- Asset and Scour Protection
- ROV Surveys
- Power Station Inspection Repair and Maintenance
- Welding and Burning Operations
- Cathodic Protection Installation